Direct Admission in SRM Unversity chennai
About SRM University, Chennai
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
Infrastructure Facilities @ SRM University
Over 600 acres replete with a variety of facilities, State-of-the-art labs, libraries, Wi-Fi, knowledge centre, 4000 capacity AC auditorium, 100 online smart classrooms, Hostels with premium facilities, endless convenience on campus including ATM’s, bookstores, dining options, cafeterias, prayer halls, gym and more.
Eligibility for Admission into SRM University, Chennai
All B.Tech programmes :
Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM
(i) Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
(ii) GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate(IB) diploma or IB certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects (equivalent to Advanced Placement level in each subject) in any International schools within India
To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 10,000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level.
Eligibility for B.Des. Program (Duration : 4 Years)
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent in academic stream having a minimum total aggregate of 55%.
Eligibility for B.Arch. Program (Duration: 5 Years)
Candidate must have a pass in 10+2 with 50% aggregate and also 50% marks in each subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
A pass in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. IITJEE Mains – Paper II is also considered based on the passing criteria.
Note: No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University). However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.
Admission in SRM Uniersity Chennai through Management Quota
Direct admission in SRM University 2019 in following streams:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Automobile with specialisation i
- Automotive Electronics
- Biotechnology with specialisation in Regenerative Medicine
- Biotechnology with specialisation
- Genetic Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE with specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- CSE with Big Data Analytics
- CSE with specialisation in Cloud Computing
- CSE with specialisation in Computer Networking
- CSE with specialisation in Cyber Security
- CSE with specialisation in Internet of Things (IOT)
- CSE with Software Engineering
- CSE with specialisation i
- Information Technology
- CSE with specialisation in Cloud and Mobile Based Applications
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Compute Engineering
- ECE with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering
- ECE with specialisation in Instrumentation Enigneering
- ECE with specialisation in Embedded Systems
- ECE with specialisation in Signal Processing
- Information Technolog
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineerin
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical and Automation
- Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in CAD / CAM
- Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Robotics
- Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Smart Manufacturing
- Mechatronics Engineerin
- Mechatronics Engineering with specialisation in Robotics
- Nanotechnology Nanotechnology
- Robotics and Automation Robotics and Automation
Direct Admission in SRM University
We will provide you best education consultancy through the admission because we believe in customer satisfaction because We are Customer centric Consultancy and also provide you the best guidance through out the process starting from Educational consultancy to Final Admission.