ADMISSION IN BHARTI VIDYAPEETH
ADMISSION GUIDELINE- 07022323470
Aim of our institute is to prepare students to function as competent, proactive ‘First Contact Physician’ equipped with scientific temper and capability for specialization befitting to ever changing health needs of changing community.
Vision of our institute is to transform Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Pune as a ‘center of excellence’ in the field of medical education & research and to cater national as well as global health care needs.
- To develop world class infrastructure, faculty base and teaching learning environment so as to produce competent first contact physician envisaged by central government and Medical Council of India.
- To empower the students with deep knowledge and awareness of current development in medicine.
- To encourage research activities improving health care management.
- To achieve high standards of comprehensive patient management.
- To develop humane attitude towards patient.
The focus of the institute is to produce doctors who are competent, compassionate with humane and holistic approach towards their patients. The quality of education imparted to the students is constantly improved by up-gradation of teaching and learning methods through a continuous process. Our teaching programs encourage interaction and participation from students.
The emphasis of all teaching learning activities is to inculcate the habits of self directed lifelong learning in our students. The teaching learning activities are designed accordingly. The emphasis is on learning, skills and hands on training. The students get ample opportunities for practicing this in the attached teaching hospital.