ADMISSION GUIDELINE:- 09241570412
the University offers more than 100 UG and PG programs in commerce, sciences, humanities and arts, engineering and technology and management.It also offers courses for working professionals in the field of Business Administration, Engineering and Information technology.
Constituent colleges and centres
The university includes the following colleges and centers, all in Bangalore, unless otherwise noted:
- Center for Management Studies
- School of Commerce Studies
- CMS Business school
- School of Engineering and Technology – Jain University
- Center for Post Graduate Studies
- Centre for Research in Social Science and Education
- Centre for Nano and Material Sciences
- Centre for Research in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Centre for Disaster Mitigation
- Centre for Ancient Indian History & Culture
- Centre for Indian Psychology
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Biosciences
- Chenraj Roychand Centre for Entrepreneurship
- International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management
Jain University campus housing system can accommodate nearly 85 percent of the student population. The residential system has a number of “living-learning communities” where academic activities and residential life are combined.
Jain University offers both on-campus (JGI Global Campus) and off-campus accommodations in different locations in Bangalore. The residential arrangements are separate for the sexes. University accommodations are managed by the Hostel Management Division.