ADMISSION GUIDELINE- 9241570412
About BMS Institute of Technology
BMS Institute of Technology was brought into existence in the year 2002 under the aegis of BMS Educational Trust, Bangalore. The private institute is affiliated to Visvesyaraya Technological University. The institute is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade and the courses are approved by AICTE.
- BMS Institute of Technology is located in north Bangalore spreading across 21 acres of land.
- BMS Institute of Technology awards bachelor’s and master degree for the students in engineering in various domains.
BMS Institute of Technology has been ranked top 45th top engineering college in Outlook India, attained 37th rank in All India Ranking and ranked 5th in Bangalore Ranking. The institute has attained 95th position out of 100 by National Institutional Ranking Framework.
####**Call: 09742814850 Ranjeet Singh For Admission guidance in BMS institute of technology**
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech)
Computer Science Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Information Science & Engineering
Masters of Computer Applications
Bachelor of Architecture ( B.Arch )
####**BMS Institute of Technology [BMSIT] Admission Eligibility & Entrance Exams Application Form**
**Admission Procedure & Eligibility in BMS Institute of Technology**
BMS Institute of Technology is one of the top institutes in Bangalore, Karnataka which is dedicated towards imparting education on quality-wise. SVCE degree programs have got affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. Admissions at BMSIT for Engineering and Management programs will be done every year on the basis of eligibility criteria and selection process. So, Let us explore the admission process for B.TECH/MBA/M.TECH/MCA programs offered at BMSIT, Bangalore which is mentioned below:
B.E/B.Tech engineering Admissions at BMSIT, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for B.Tech program is that:
- The candidates who are applying to BMSIT, Bangalore for the B.Tech program have to clear 10th and 12th examination or its equivalent.
- At BMSIT, 45% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any one of the followings: CS/Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics is mandatory for the candidates.
- Applicants should possess a JEE Mains/CET/COMEDK valid score in order to get admissions at BMSIT.
- JEE Mains is All India entrance exam and CET/COMEDK is Karnataka entrance exams.
- B.Tech admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the BMSIT fixed criteria as well as the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
MBA admissions at BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for MBA program is that:
- Candidates who are applying to MBA program at the BMSIT Bangalore should have an aggregate of 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree from any University which is recognized.
- PGCET/MAT/KMAT/CMAT valid scores required in getting admissions to BMSIT Bangalore, PGCET exam are for Karnataka candidates.
- MBA program Admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the BMSIT fixed criteria and the candidate’s performance in their respective entrance exam.
M.Tech Admissions at BMSIT, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for M.Tech program is that:
- M.Tech Aspirants who are applying to BMSIT should have cleared their B.E./B.Tech program in the relevant streams or equivalent.
- M.Tech Admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the BMSIT fixed criteria.
MCA Admissions BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for MCA program is that:
- At BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore the candidates who are applying to MCA program have to clear 10th and 12thexamination or its equivalent.
- From any recognized University, 50% of aggregate marks in the Bachelor’s degree are mandatory for the applicants who are opting MCAprogram at the College.
- MCA Admissions will be as per the applicant’s eligibility which meets the BMSIT fixed criteria.