The CSE department is indeed fortunate to have an excellent team of faculty members and is committed towards Quality Technical Education with patience, hard work, skill and sincerity. The department has well-equipped laboratories to cater to the needs of the VTU curriculum effectively. These laboratories have been meticulously planned and all these laboratories have state-of-the-art equipment. Students pursuing BE in CSE have a full and flexible undergraduate curriculum. Numerous streams can be tailored to fit every individual’s interests, skills and career goals.
- Application analyst
- Applications developer
- Data analyst
- Database administrator
- Games developer
- Information systems manager
- IT consultant
- Multimedia programmer
- SEO specialist
- Software engineer
- Systems analyst
- UX designer
- Web designer
- Web developer
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Digital copywriter
- IT sales professional
- IT trainer
- Network engineer
- PPC specialist
- Social media manager
- Technical author
- Web content manager
BE Eligibility Criteria
General Merit Candidates, should have passed either 2nd PUC or 10 + 2 higher secondary or equivalent qualifying Examination recognized by State/Central Government with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually.
Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology as one of the optional subjects.
English as one of the language of study is compulsory.
The aggregate marks of SC, ST candidates of All India and OBC candidates of Karnataka in PCM should not be less than 45% in their respective qualifying examination as mentioned above. All other details remain the same.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
1) SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
2) PUC or +2 marks card (Original), Diploma marks cards for III Semester lateral entry Students (Originals) and Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) CET verification card or CET Admission ticket (Original) for Diploma Management quota students.
3) CET/COMED-K admission order (Original), For Management quota students CET/COMED-K/AIEEE rank proof certificate (Internet copy)
4) Caste certificate (Original)
5) Income certificate (Original)