Businayana Mukundadas Sreenivasaiah [BMS] is synonymous with philanthropy. He started the BMS College of Engineering in 1946. The college seeks to provide high-quality technical education.
The BMS College of Engineering [BMSCE] had ventured out with only 03 undergraduate courses. It has diversified its operations in the field of education and now has 13 undergraduate and 16 postgraduate courses to its credit. Currently there are 5000 students pursuing technical education in varying disciplines at the BMSCE.
BMSCE has completed more than 70 glorious years of imparting education to students and giving the country young and fresh talent in the field of engineering and technology. The BMS College of Engineering & Technology ranks among the top engineering colleges in the country according to various surveys.
##**Accreditation & Affiliations**
- The NAAC has accredited BMS College of Engineering & Technology with CGPA of 3.41 on a 4-point scale giving it an ‘A’ Grade.
- The college is accredited by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University [VTU] Belgaum, Karnataka
- BMSCE is approved by the Council of Architecture [COA], New Delhi
- BMSCE is an AICTE-recognized QIP centre in Engineering & Technology
#####**If you need any further assistance regarding admission to your favorite university institution, feel free to contact us! We will be glad to help!!**