WHAT WE DO?
- Offer outstanding Engineering and Management education in a modern campus with more than 5,00,000 sq. feet built-up area
- Offer 8 undergraduate programmes across various branches of engineering
- Offer 6 post graduate programmes across various branches of engineering and management
- Conduct research in 8 departments recognised as Research Centres by VTU
- Guide more than 4500 students annually
- Above all we develop outstanding young engineers and leaders with knowledge and character
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
Over 35 years, MVJCE has evolved and perfected a unique approach to knowledge delivery for our engineering and management programmes. We are deeply involved at all levels of the students’ academic life, ensuring that they strive for excellence from the time they step in to the campus. Our emphasis is on a curriculum that builds in knowledge gathering as well as higher order thinking skills. With inputs from motivated and quality faculty, the academic performance of our students continues to set the benchmark for engineering education in Bangalore.
Genuine and sustainable learning are achieved when theory is translated into practice. We work with our students to reinforce their engineering knowledge and management concepts and theories through practical applications and projects. Guest lectures, seminars, conferences and industrial visits are integral to our learning model and students gain first-hand exposure to workplace practices and new technological developments.
We believe in developing outstanding engineers and managers who are well-rounded individuals. Sports form an integral part of the curriculum, enforcing the premium we place on the physical as well as mental well-being of the students. Individual interests and talents are encouraged through vibrant clubs and cultural forums.
At MVJCE, every experience and opportunity presented to the student is significant, carefully planned, and holds immense possibilities for self-development.
THE VERY SPRING AND ROOT OF HONESTY AND VIRTUE LIE IN GOOD EDUCATION.
Plutarch (120 CE/AD), was a Greek historian, biographer, essayist, and Middle Platonist known primarily for his Parallel Lives and Moralia.
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
MVJCE has on campus learning centers in collaboration with companies such as National Instruments, Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd and Infosys.