TELECOMMUNICATION AND ENGINEERING
The Department of Telecommunication Engineering focuses on producing graduates with strong fundamentals in Telecommunication domain, which was established in the year 2000. The department consists of well qualified and dedicated Teaching and supporting staff. The department focuses on building the fundamentals in the field of Communication like wired and wireless. It has a total intake of 60 students and Telecommunication Engineering graduates have achieved a placement of 90% on an average during last 3 years. The salary packages are up to a maximum of around 5 Lakhs per annum. Companies like Tech Mahindra, IBM, CGI, HP, Amazon, J-Spiders and many more, offer placement opportunities. Students are motivated to participate in research projects in the areas of their interest.
The Department has undertaken many research projects funded by KSCST. The department has a total of 11 teaching faculty members with different specializations, out of which 1 is PhD holder and 6 are pursuing PhD, remaining are post graduates.
- To provide quality technical education endowed with human values to face global challenges
- To offer state of art teaching by highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty.
- To impart high quality education that enables innovations, research and team work capabilities
- To inculcate value based learning for overall development of society.
- Interact with Industries for enhancing technical and communication skills
HIGHLIGHTS OF DEPARTMENT
100% results of 4th year students, successively for 2 years
Departmental Library with adequate books
Laboratories with accurate and high quality instruments and computers
Skilled technical staff
Seminar hall with a good attire
Adequate teaching Abet
Vanquish a technical event conducted every year as an inspiration or tribute to great personalities in the field of inventions and innovations