WELCOME TO K.S.I.T
The Kammavari Sangham, a multi-activity non-profit oriented voluntary service organization, was established in the year 1952 with the sole objective of providing charitable service to community and society.
The Sangham has diversified its activities since its establishment over five decades ago. With a firm belief that quality and meaningful education only can lay the strong foundation for bringing about economic and social changes to the lives of thousand, the Sangham went about establishing educational institutions, starting with K.S. Polytechnic in 1992.
Enthused with this success of its foray into technical education, the Sangham moved forward by starting the K.S Institute of Technology (KSIT).
Its Engineering College in the year 1999. In the following years both these institutions have carved for themselves an enviable niche through academic excellence achieved in a very short span of time. By providing FREE hostel accommodation and scholarship to the deserving students in the community, it has furthered its Commitment to education.
- To strive continuosly to impart quality technical education with ethical values, employable skills and research to achieve excellence.
- To attract and retain highly qualified, experienced and committed Faculty.
- To create relevant infrastructure.
- Network with industry and premier institutions to encourage emergence of new ideas by providing R & D facilities to achieve excellence.
- To inculcate professional and ethical values among students with employable skills and knowledge acquired in transforming society.