PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- Current Industry Practices: Graduates will be trained to analyse real world problems and develop solutions using current industry practices in computing technology.
- Research and Higher Studies: Graduates with strong foundation in mathematics and engineering will be fully equipped to pursue higher learning, R&D activities, and consultancy.
- Social Responsibility: Our Graduates will be professionals with ethics, who will provide industry growth and social transformation, as responsible citizens.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- Our Graduates will possess the ability to understand, analyse, and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, DBMS and networking, for efficient design of computer-based systems, at varying levels of complexity.
- Our Graduates will be equipped to compete in the real world, and to provide solutions for real world problems using a broad range of programming languages and open source platforms, in various computing domains.
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
The School of Computer Science & Engineering is headed by Prof.I.Manimozhi.she has completed Bachelors Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Post Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering. She is pursuing Ph.D in the area of Image Processing. She has 16 years of teaching experience in the field academia. She has presented research papers in National and International Journals, Scopus, IEEE Xplore and WOS. She is also associated with organizing National and International Conferences. Her areas of interest include Image processing, Embedded Intelligence systems, IOT, Network systems, and fuzzy system.