ADMISSION GUIDELINE- 09241570412
####B.E / B.TECH
B.E in Civil Engineering,
B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
B.E in Computer Science and Engineering,
B.E in Chemical Engineering,
B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering,
B.E in Telecommunications Engineering,
B.E in Biotechnology,
B.E in Industrial Engineering and Management,
B.E in Information Science and Engineering,
B.E. in Aerospace Engineering,
####Architecture , MCA
####KEY POINTS TO NOTE
- 45% seats are filled through KCET, 30% seats are filled based on COMEDK and 25% seats are reserved for Management, all merit based quota.
- KCET exam is for candidates who are domicile of Karnataka for 7 years or more whereas COMEDK exam is for Karnataka and Non Karnataka aspiring candidates for Engineering, Medical and Dental programs.
- The reservation criteria and admission norms are set by the Government of Karnataka
- Those willing to apply for these programs should send 10th and 12th final exam mark sheets with the application form.
- Parents applying for B.E programs should have 70% marks in 10th in Maths and Science separately and 65% marks in 12th in Maths and Physics separately.
####RV College of Engineering PG (M.TECH) Admissions 2018
RV College of Engineering offers two postgraduate programmes viz. M.TECH. and MCA programs. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. The eligibility of these courses is as follows:
#### M.E / M.TECH
M.Arch (Urban Design) Programme, MCA Master of Computer Applications
M.TECH: Bio-Medical Signal Processing & IT , M.TECH: Biotechnology
M.TECH: Chemical Engineering , M.TECH: Computer Networking
M.TECH: Computer Science & Engineering , M.TECH: Communication Systems