Christ College , Bangalore
Christ University has the uncommon distinction of being the initial establishment in Karnataka to be recognized by National Analysis as well as Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 1998. In 2004, the University Grants Commission (UGC) provided Christ University with freedom as well as in 2006 it was recognized as an Institution with Prospective for Quality. Additionally, in 2008 the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India declared it as a ‘Deemed-to-be-University’.
Christ University Entrance Test 2021 (Slot 1) for BA, BBA and BHM programs has begun. The university is also inviting applications for PG and PhD Admission 2021, based on CUET. Apply online at the official website: christuniversity.in. Meanwhile, CUET 2021 application status for registrations are also available now.
As per latest updates, Christ University MBA Admission 2021 has begun for Session-III, apply till June 27, 2021. The university considers CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT, or ATMA Scores for MBA admission.
Christ University Admissions
The application form can be filled in online or offline modes by following the given steps:
- Obtain the application form Office of Admission, Christ University, Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029
- Fill the relevant details in the application form and visit the official website of the university.
- Now create your unique ID and click on ‘Proceed Application’ to enter the ‘Application Form Number’.
- Fill the application form online from the official website of Christ University.
- Create your Registration ID & Username.
- Pay the application fee by Credit / Debit Card/through Net banking or by DD drawn in favor of ‘Christ University payable at Bengaluru’.
- Fill the application form with respect to the personal & professional details and click on Submit.
- Save the registration number and take the printout of duly filled application form for future reference.
- Send/submit the application with supporting documents in an A4 size Envelope and must mention the program applied for with Mobile Number.
Note: The candidate may also submit the application form in person to the university address.
Christ University Ranking
|QS India Rankings 2020||81-85|
|QS World Rankings 2019 by location||71-75|
|OUTLOOK-ICARE University Rankings 2019 – Top 100||84|
|The Week Rankings 2019||12/8/16|
|Dalal Street Investment Journal Rankings 2019||47|
|Business World Rankings 2019||23|
Christ University Placement
The placement cell of the university takes the initiative to explore new career avenues for graduates and postgraduates through visits to new companies and unexplored sectors. It also organizes pre-placement talk to provide the students an insight into the company profile, job profile, career path, CTC, and more. The University has state-of-the-art facilities that make campus recruitment a pleasant experience. A total of 1720 students were placed this year with various reputed companies such as KPMG, Accenture, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, Ernst & Young. The highest CTC was offered by the Daily Hunt of INR 13 LPA for the MBA program.