Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune
Pune Institute of Computer Technology is a popular private owned institute which is known for its affordable fee structure. The institute was established in 1983 and is affiliated to SPPU, Pune. The institute offers B.E and M.E courses in various fields mainly focusing in the computer science field. The campus of the university is located in Pune, Maharashtra. The institute follows the directives of Maharashtra government for admission criteria. The institute was also listed among top 250 by NIRF.
Spread over a beautiful campus of 5 acres, the college is home to 240 hostellers and 2400+ day scholars. All the facilities such a sports, gym, hostel, etc. are available to the students and staff. 24 hour medical facilities are also available.
|Established | Institute Type||1983 l Private|
|Affiliated to||SPPU, Pune|
|Entrance Exam||MHCET, JEE MAIN, GATE|
|Courses offered||B.E, M.E & Phd|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance test merit|
|Top Recruiters||HSBC, Deutsche Bank|
|Facilities available||Hostel, High speed internet, Sports|
Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune, Admission
The institute follows the directives and principles issued by the Maharashtra government for admission. Students need to apply for the MH CET exam by filling an online application form for the examination at MH CET official website. PICT provides institutional quota also for which admissions are merit based and application form is to be filled separately. PICT does not conduct its own entrance examination. For admission to B.E., the students should have qualified JEE Mains and for M.E courses candidates should be GATE qualified.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online or offline by visiting the official website of the PICT.
- The Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode as NEFT / RTGS or offline through DD.
Below listed documents are required to be submitted at the time of application:
- 10th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- 12th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra (if applicable)
Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune Placement
PICT Pune provides ample placement opportunities to the students. The college has a dedicated Training and placement Cell working for the students. Pre- Placement talks are conducted for the students prior to the placement session every year. The Cell has adequate infrastructure to conduct all the activities. With over 64+ industry tie ups PICT provides an ocean of job opportunities to the students.
For the academic year 2018-19 around 82.88% students were placed in well-off companies. The average salary package was 7.75 LPA.
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse
- ION Trading
- eQ technology
- ACI worldwide
- Winjit Technology
- Cadence Design
Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune, Fees, Courses & Eligibility
|B.E||₹96,500 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 75% + JEE Main|
|M.E||₹1.04 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + GATE|
Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune, Facilities
- Infrastructure: PCIT provides state of the art technology and infrastructure.
- Hostel: PCIT provides hostel facility for girls and boys along with the mess facility. The fee for the hostel is INR 1,10,000 for 2-seater accommodation and semi-seater accommodation INR 1,00,000 yearly.
- Gymnasium: PICT has a well equipped gym facility for students and staff with specially appointed trainers.
- Internet: Internet facility is a crucial requirement for engineering college and thus PCIT provides state of the art networking facility with 1gbps fiber connectivity.
Direct Admission in Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune through Management Quota for B.Tech & MCA