SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SCMS), PUNE
SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES SCMS SET 2021 registration for BBA Admission 2021 has begun. Interested students can apply till July 5, 2021.
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) was established in the year 2004 in Pune. SCMS falls under the flagship of Symbiosis International University, Pune. It offers so many opportunities for every interest and passion of students. Symbiosis was ranked at #2 in the Best Colleges category by India Today in 2017.
|Application fee||INR 1750|
|Contact number||+91-20-26557100/103/110 |
SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SCMS), PUNE | Admission
Admission to Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune is via the SET exam. A brief about the whole is given below:
- Admissions to BBA program are offered to candidates having passed 10+2 (any stream) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Selection of candidates shall be based on merit ranks drawn from cumulative scores of SET, Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The institute provides 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to register for SET in online mode and also communicate their choice of course and institute.
- An amount of INR 1750 (non-refundable) has to be paid against application fees via Credit Card/Net Banking/Demand Draft/Cash/Indian Bank Net Banking.
How to apply?
To apply for admission in SCMS Pune, the candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Wait for the release of the Merit List on the basis of the SET & PIWAT score.
- Login to the college’s official website with the login id and password received over email.
- Fill up the online application form available on the link received in the email.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the academic fees on the bank account number given in the offer letter.
- Send the intimation of transfer done to the email as mentioned in the offer letter.
- Report at the Institute along with the original documents.
SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SCMS), PUNE | Placement
SCMS Pune Placements caters to the employment needs of the students passing out from the college. The cell ensures that students receive wide opportunities to make their entry into the corporate world and also equipping them to build on the foundation of a comprehensive curriculum.
Here are some highlights from the 2017-18 placements:
- Highest Package (Domestic): 5.75 LPA.
- Highest Package (International): 9.45 LPA.
- Average Package: 3.66 LPA.
- Placement record: 96.47%.
Here are stats from 2018-19 placements:
- Placement Percentage as of 15th March 2019- 96.46%.
- The highest domestic package on campus –INR 8 LPA.
- The median package on campus- INR 4.84 LPA.
- The average package on campus – INR 4.91 LPA.
- The highest International package on campus – INR 17.25 LPA.
Fees, Courses & Eligibility
|BBA||₹3.1 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 45% + SET|
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) has modern residential facilities for students to give a ‘home away from home’ experience. There are two well-furnished hostel buildings for girls. Girls Hostel has situated 1.5 km from the campus and students are provided bus facilities to commute to and fro, at scheduled timings. Hostel for boys is in Sakore Nagar with the same facilities.