R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering (RVCE) is a private technical college in Bangalore. The college was established in the year 1963 and is one of the earliest self-financing engineering colleges. It is managed by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust. The institute is one of the country’s leading engineering institute. The college was ranked 58th in 2018 and 63rd in 2019 by NIRF.
The college has 14 departments which offer 12 UG programmes and 21 PG programmes. The college has multiple collaborations with international institutions for consultancy activities, research activities, lab setup, research and development and more. RVCS tie-ups is with Deeproot Linux Cognizant Technology Solutions, Bosch Rexroth, SAP India Pvt. Limited, etc.
Year of establishment
Modes of education
Number of courses offered
35 courses in 3 streams
Total no. of seats
Total Scholarships disbursed
Salary offered (2019)
Rs 50 LPA
Rs 8.63 LPA
Visvesvaraya Technological University
R.V. College of Engineering, Admissions
The application process for admissions in BTech commences with the online registrations for JEE Mains/KCET (for Karnataka candidates)/COMEDK (for outside Karnataka candidates), and the application process for admissions in PG courses commences with the online registrations for GATE/PGCET. The application fee can be paid via Bank Challan or Demand Draft.
R.V. College of Engineering, Placement
During the placement process of 2021, a list of top MNCs visited the campus of RV College of Engineering. Some of them are listed below:
R.V. College of Engineering, BANGALORE FEES & ELIGIBILITY
R.V. College of Engineering Facilities
- Library: The central library has over 1,40,020 books which include textbooks, reference books, encyclopedia, and other multimedia resources.
- Hostel: There are exclusive Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian mess facilities. The hostilities that are provided are sports, gymnasium and browsing facilities.
- Food Court: The College food court is designed to cater to 100 students and staff. The food court has a modern kitchen where food is steam cooked.
- Transport: The college provides transportation facility for both students and staff. There are sufficient buses which take care of commutation of about one thousand students. There are two exclusive buses for the staff separately.
- Bank: Banking facility is provided by Kotak Mahindra Bank. It is fully computerised and air-conditioned.