M. S. Ramaiah law College, Bangalore
M. S. Ramaiah law College of Law is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by M. S. Ramaiah in 1995. The college is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University and recognized by Bar Council of India.
The institute offers courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB, B. Com. LLB, post-graduate, and certificate courses in various specializations of Law. For the UG courses, students are admitted through the CLAT examination.
Students are offered the best career opportunities in the field as the institute invites various law firms and companies for campus placements. In 2018, MSRCL was ranked 11th according to Outlook India’s list of top law colleges, 10th according to The Week in 2018 and 18th by India Today in 2019.
|Established | Institute Type||1995 | Private|
|Accreditation and Approval||Bar Council of India, New Delhi and UGC.|
|Affiliation||Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi|
|Popular Courses||BA LLB, BBA LLB, B. Com. LLB|
MS Ramaiah Law College Direct Admission
M. S. Ramaiah law College Admission-2021
Students are selected into UG courses based on their performance in the CLAT Entrance Test. CLAT is a National Level Entrance Test conducted for students seeking admissions to the Law Universities and Colleges in India.
- Candidates need to go to the official website of MSRCL and download the application form.
- Fill in the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the form with the registration fees of Rs. 1100.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview.
- Students selected after the interview will have to pay the fees for the first year within 3 days.
M. S. Ramaiah law College Placement
The institute invites Law Firms, Companies, and NGOs for campus placements. Students are required to register beforehand in order to participate.
Some of the top recruiters are Wipro India Ltd, Deloitte Consulting, Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd., India Bulls Housing Finance Ltd., Mu Sigma Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Harsha & Co, Anup Shah & Associates, Just Law Associates, Fox Mandal Associates, Aditya Narayan & Co., Varasiddhi Vakil, Mindcrest Attorneys Pvt. Ltd. and Quislex Services Pvt. Ltd. The indicative median salary offered through placement is tabulated below.
M. S. Ramaiah law College, Bangalore Fees
|Bachelor in Arts & Bachelor of Law (LLB)||13,645|
|Bachelor in Commerce & Bachelor of Law (LLB)||N/A|
|PGD (Cyber law) and IT||N/A|
|Certificate Course (Human Rights Law)||N/A|
M. S. Ramaiah law College, Courses
|B.A and LLB||120||5 years|
|B.Com and LLB||60||5 years|
|PG Diploma in Cyber law & Information Technology||20||2 year|
|Certificate Course in Human Rights Law||20||1 year|
The Institute offers the following student-centric facilities:
- Hostel: There are separate hostels for boys and girls along with attached mess facilities.
- Moot Court Hall: Students are enabled to hone their skills of advocacy by participating in Moot Court competitions.
- Library: The library offers over 10,000 law books, journals, periodicals and reference material.
- Miscellaneous Facilities: NCC, NSS, Sports, Clubs, Societies, Computer Lab with wi-fi, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Bank, Medical Facilities and Extra-curricular activities are the other facilities available.