PES University , Bangalore
PES University was established in 1972 at Bengaluru, India. The private University comprises four campuses, namely PESU RR Campus, PESU EC Campus, PESU HN Campus, and PES Medical Campus that offer various UG and PG courses like BA LLB, MBA, BCom, BTech, MTech, MBBS, MD, and BArch amid others. The residential facilities are planned as per international standards and the hostels comprise well-ventilated rooms and modern cafeteria. The University provides a perfect blend of contemporary education and industry exposure.
Year of establishment
– 26 for MBA by Times 2020
– 64 for MBA by Outlook 2020
– 76-100 for MBA by NIRF 2019
PESSAT, KCET, UCEED, NATA, JEE Main, CLAT, NEET UG, PGCET, GATE, CAT, MAT, NEET PG
Highest salary offered (2019)
Average salary offered (2019)
Rs 48 LPA
Rs 6.8 LPA
Number of courses offered
97 courses across 11 streams
PES University Admissions
PESU offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees in fields of Engineering, Medical, Management, and Science. Admissions are offered through an entrance exam. Candidates applying for the Ph.D. courses need to go through the PESSAT Research Selection Process, and candidates are shortlisted for the interview rounds based on the results of PESSAT.
- PES University Programs require you to take online written test PESSAT. Register for PESSAT Test by here.
- Choose a program/course: visit the Programs page for more details.
- Check the Eligibility & Requirements tab.
- The exam fee is Rs. 1050/-.
- Payment of fees is to be made online through master/visa debit/credit cards and net banking.
- The demand draft has to be paid in favor of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidate has to procure DD from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address: Manager – Admissions, Office of Admissions, PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085 Ph:+91 80 2672 6622
PES University Placement
It has an active placement cell. Here are some PES University placement 2019 trends:
- The Highest package was recorded at Rs 48 LPA while the average package stood at Rs 6.8 LPA
- A total of 56 companies visited the University and 851 offers were made
- Top companies to visit were Amazon, Cleartrip, Flipkart, JP Morgan, LinkedIn, Intel, Mahindra Rise, Mercedes Benz, and Deloitte
PES UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE FEES & ELIGIBILITY
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Course Fee (in Rs lakh)|
– Qualifying exam: PESSAT
– Minimum 50% aggregate in Class 12 from recognised board
– Qualifying exams: Karnataka PGCET /CAT/ MAT
– Minimum 50% aggregate in Graduation
– Qualifying exam: KCET/PESSAT
– Minimum 60% aggregate in Class 12 with PCM from recognised board
– Qualifying exams: PGCET/GATE
– Minimum 50% aggregate in BE/ BTech from a recognised university
– Qualifying exam: PESSAT
– Class 12 from recognised board