Five years Bachelor of Architecture
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre-university in Karnataka).
- Admission to Five year B.Arch., Course with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level of examination and English is one of the Language.
- “No candidate shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he / she has passed an examination at the end of the 10 + 2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10 + 2 level examination”.
- This provided that the candidate should also appear and secure a minimum of 40% marks in NATA.(Including SC / ST, Category-1, and OBC Category candidates) conducted by the Council of Architecture. NATA TO BE HELD ON 29-04-2018.